- you don't choose your users. The users chooses you.
- you can't sell fake for long. The Collective intelligence prevents that.
- the success of the company is proportional to the talent of the people that works on it.
- your product needs to be good, regardless if it is free. Actually, it needs to be good specially if it is free. As more people will talk about it.
- what you call user base is nothing but a bucket of thin air. Email address doesn't mean anything. You have active users or you are fading away.
- companies must know that good ideas and feedbacks can and will came from all levels of the company. You ignore it, you miss the point.
- user expectation is an everyday task. You miss it, they migrate. Yes, your competitor is only one click away.
- to succeed you need to know how to "count cards". There is no meaning-less statistics.
- developers are artists. They need inspiration, motivation and freedom.
- this post might be totally WRONG! Or not...
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Internet 10 Commandments
The thing is, on Internet...